Culture of Russian speech
It is necessary for:
- All who want to improve practical knowledge of the modern Russian literary language, culture of oral and writing speech, business communication;
- Those who are accustomed to long life professional development;
- People who want to know what to say and in what manner to say; how to listen and hear.
Culture of Russian speech.
The development of the discipline will enable you to:
- learn how to apply basic knowledge of the culture of speech and business communication both in everyday and professional activities: to build oral and written communication logically correctly and clearly in accordance with the norms of modern Russian literary language;
- implement successfully oral business communication;
- have skills in preparing and editing business documents;
- use etiquette for successful self-presentation;
- possess oratory skills when speaking in public.
The number of students in a group: 3 - 15 people.
Course duration: 1 – 1.5 months.
Document of completion: Certificate of private educational institution indicating the number of academic hours.